Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our new pet dog..... Spotty

Mum - "Philippa - it's time for tea!"

Pippa - "Hang on I'll just tie up my dog - Spotty" (She ties him up to the piano leg)

"Wait just one minute - he needs some food too!..."

A couple of hours later...... "Philippa - it's time for bed"

"Wait a minute mum, I need to get a bed ready for him...."

"PHILIPPA! It's time for BED!!!"

"I need to clean his teeth!!!"











"Good night Spotty"


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Gotta love their imagination don't you :-) (well less mess than a real dog especially if she's tying it up inside to the piano!) hehehee

reagan. andrea. said...

Thats so cute! He's a handsome little puppy too! You've a girl with a terrific imagination..!

Suz said...

Cute - remember I used to have one of these dogs, Ju got it for me. Do you wind its head up and watch it go flat out across the floor?

Jewels said...

Reminds me of Rebecca except her dog is minature like everything she plays with. Pippa will never get bored with an imagination like that.