Sorry for the lack of blogging here lately folks, but our days mainly consist of rain, runny noses, high temperatures and days spent indoors at present! - Roll on summer!! :-)
Great photos Michelle! Fun to see what's been happening at your place. I love how the twins are crawling now and can't believe how much Pippa and Heidi have grown!
What?! I just wrote a big blurb and now it's lost somewhere beyond cyberspace. NEAT to see the photos Michelle. LUVED the ones of A & H crawling. Also the one with the four kids all dressed up. Very cute. You're very fortunate. Loads a luv. Jen Eggs.
3 comments:
Great photos Michelle! Fun to see what's been happening at your place. I love how the twins are crawling now and can't believe how much Pippa and Heidi have grown!
...but still so pretty! But yes, fog can get a person down! Summer is heading your way, but we're not sure if we're ready to give it up yet!! ;)
What?! I just wrote a big blurb and now it's lost somewhere beyond cyberspace. NEAT to see the photos Michelle. LUVED the ones of A & H crawling. Also the one with the four kids all dressed up. Very cute. You're very fortunate.
Loads a luv. Jen Eggs.
Post a Comment