Thursday, January 6, 2011

More pics of the lovely flowers in Ronesia's garden.

 


Ro's Aunty Ruth and cousin Shirley arrived at 7.30 am for a delicious pancake and fresh berry breakfast. It was so early they wore their dressing gowns!! :-)

 


On our hottest day, 37 degrees we went to the beach at Inverloch, 50 mins from Rohan's parents house and spent the afternoon in the sea. Aria was small enough to keep cool in this little red bucket!

 


One day we enjoyed sausages and billy tea cooked on a fire outside:

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Suz said...

Great pics! Could I have one of Ash and I lifting up Onslow? I think that one should be my profile pic on FB! Also, could I have that really good one you got of the Chariot and kids. Thanks

reagan. andrea. said...

So fun - glad you had such a great holiday!