Friday, February 4, 2011

A Saturday of home-made fun

A MUDDY GOOD TIME!

 


COLLECTING FIREWOOD FOR THE WINTER
... see the smiles on these photos?? These girls would prefer a ride in Grandad's little blue truck over the best ferrari any day! :-)

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jewels said...

There's always fun to be had even at home! Great shots of the girls in the mud! :-)

reagan. andrea. said...

Yippee! Kids love the mud as much as pigs do!:) What a fun blue truck! I think it's more exciting then a Ferrari too!:)

Beautiful house, by the way!

Charlotte said...

I love it! Fantastic photos! What is it about kids and mud?! They just love it so much. I've got similar photos of Danielle having heaps of fun in the mud at different times. And you're right - getting a ride in Grandad or Dad's truck/tractor/digger/etc is like the biggest and best treat they could possibly imagine. :)