Unfortunately I didn't go along to check out this fun event day which was held at a school nearby. I'm kind of wishing I'd made more of an effort now, especially when Pip said "I wish you had come mum!"... but the thought of taking 2 active toddlers and a preschooler kind of put me off. Anyway, a friend of mine was good enough to snap some pics for me to share.
Clockwise: Noseball race, general scene (pip bottom right), piggy back ride, starfish float, flutterboard race and Pippa with two of her friends Amy & Holly having a bite to eat.


2 comments:
How cute! Fun to see Pippa swimming. Can't blame you for not going with small busy children!
Looks like a really fun time! But I don't blame you for wanting to stay home..! I would have done the same - unless I had a extra set of adult hands!
Post a Comment