Monday, May 30, 2011

We played 3 games... we played pass the parcel...

 


I told the kids that I had bought some balloons with chocolates wrapped in them, but didn't know how to get them out, could they help me???!! I was a bit slow with the camera getting all the action shots of kids jumping on balloons, but I love this one of Heidi after she had her hands on her goodies!

 


The kids each got to decorate their own cupcake to take home

 


One very happy girl playing with all her pressies after everyone had gone home:

 


I'm glad to say I didn't feel totally wiped out after the party like I have done sometimes in the past. Heidi and Pippa told me several times that it was SUCH A FUN PARTY MUM!... and I love you Mum!.... and that they couldn't sleep much last night - it all made it so worthwhile. :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Peace and quiet for mom while the birthday girl happily checks out all her new toys! Love the few days that follow a birthday!