Wow look at all the peguins! You did a great job on the cake Chelle!
LOVE the penguin party Michelle!! Well done!!
What a hoot! Great decorations and great party games! A lucky 6 year old! Happy Birthday Pippa! You're a real darling of a girl!:)
I love the penguin theme - it's so striking. The cake looks great - and I'm sure it tasted great too! That will be a birthday she wont forget! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow look at all the peguins! You did a great job on the cake Chelle!
LOVE the penguin party Michelle!! Well done!!
What a hoot! Great decorations and great party games! A lucky 6 year old!
Happy Birthday Pippa! You're a real darling of a girl!:)
I love the penguin theme - it's so striking. The cake looks great - and I'm sure it tasted great too! That will be a birthday she wont forget! :)
Post a Comment