So sweet! Love the little helpers and the look on Heidi's face! I can't say I'd share her desire to hold it tho..! Haha! :D
No, me neither Andrea!! :-)
Looks like it's spring your way! Cute one of the twins helping out and keeping busy ;-) I love how Pippa holds the chicken the way you would a kitten :-)
3 sweet girls and 2 great mates (twins) Can't believe the change in Aria since July she has changed and grown up so much!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So sweet! Love the little helpers and the look on Heidi's face! I can't say I'd share her desire to hold it tho..! Haha! :D
No, me neither Andrea!! :-)
Looks like it's spring your way! Cute one of the twins helping out and keeping busy ;-) I love how Pippa holds the chicken the way you would a kitten :-)
3 sweet girls and 2 great mates (twins) Can't believe the change in Aria since July she has changed and grown up so much!
Post a Comment