GREAT photo of a beautiful family! I think one of these would look really nice on my photo board in the kitchn ;-)
I forgot to say that I like your dress Michelle!
So beautiful! We would love one as well! ;) We are trying to get organized for one over here too- I know you've asked a long time ago for one!! :D Everyone looks smashing and love your polka dots!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
GREAT photo of a beautiful family! I think one of these would look really nice on my photo board in the kitchn ;-)
I forgot to say that I like your dress Michelle!
So beautiful! We would love one as well! ;) We are trying to get organized for one over here too- I know you've asked a long time ago for one!! :D
Everyone looks smashing and love your polka dots!
Post a Comment