Oh my goodness I can't believe you can fit your wedding dress 10 years later!! Well actually I can ... I am jealous! hehehe there is NO way I could even get the buttons to met on mine!! Congrats to you both and lovely to see you all home together :-) Hope everyone is doing well :-) Will give you a call soon. Hugs from us all L, R, A & M
5 comments:
Congratulations! 4 beautiful children later and you still fit your wedding dress.
Congratulations! On 10 years ... and fitting your wedding dress! ;-) Doesn't 10 years go fast?!
Congratulations on ten years!! And on still fitting your wedding dress :-) (cos I doubt mine wld fit).
Oh my goodness I can't believe you can fit your wedding dress 10 years later!! Well actually I can ... I am jealous! hehehe there is NO way I could even get the buttons to met on mine!!
Congrats to you both and lovely to see you all home together :-) Hope everyone is doing well :-) Will give you a call soon.
Hugs from us all
L, R, A & M
Congratulations to a Handsome couple! Looks like a real special (and cozy) evening..!
Post a Comment