Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nonna and Pa come to visit


A couple of weeks ago we enjoyed having Nonna and Pa come and visit for a week.  We packed LOTS into our time with them and enjoyed it all very much.  Photos below:  Harrison enjoys cuddles with Pa while he has a wee snooze, then when he wakes up says "come on Pa!  bike!" (ie - I've done your thing, now you do mine!" :-)


Nonna came to Playgroup with Harrison & Aria and I one day.  It happened to be group photo day.  Playgroup is held opposite the school in the Ararimu Hall, and I go with Harrison & Aria and Heidi on a Tuesday and Thursday morning from 9.00 - 12.00 noon. It is a fantastic set up which the kids all really enjoy with some nice mums and kids that we get to spend time with.  Julie - notice the little cardy Aria is wearing?  Its too good for a Playgroup one, but she wore it for her photo, and she has finally grown into it!


We spent 2 days at the beach.  We were fortunate to get nice weather, particularly the first day and enjoyed some lovely swims and surfs in the ocean.


I love these pics of Pip getting the hang of body surfing (below):
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Lots of fun memories to cherish from grandma and grandpa's visit! Nothing like having grandparents come and visit!