Thursday, March 1, 2012

This n' that

Here they are... bare bottoms and high heels is the theme for the day! :-)

 


One thing I love is to play hide and seek with two year olds! :-) Where are you???!! Where could they be????!!...

 


These photos are unfortunately a bit cloudy, but still too cute not to post.

 


A few Sunday shots all dressed up

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love this post! :) The bare bottoms and high heels photos are hilarious! Definitely one to save for their 21st! Isn't it fun playing hide and seek with them - it's so obvious where they are, and they're so surprised when you find them. The photos of Aria and Harrison together are cute. How neat to always have a playmate and friend. I think Harrison looks so much like Rohan in the top right photo of that collage. And finally, you have such a beautiful family - love the Sunday best shots. :)

Jewels said...

The kids have changed so much! Harrison especially and I agree with Charlotte when she says he looks a lot like Ro!
It looks like they keep themselves busy and everyone else entertained! :-)

Anonymous said...

cute shots!

reagan. andrea. said...

Haha! :) What a cute pair! They are getting more grown up all the time - such a darling bunch you've got!

Aunty Ju said...

Super cute - I love the bare bottoms and high heels - definitely a look they won't get away with when they're older. The other pics are goergeous too.