Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter 2012

These pics are just ones I took on my phone.  We enjoyed 4 nights and 4 days at the beach again and were VERY fortunate to get such great weather.  We were even swimming/surfing in the ocean which is pretty good for April.  I was showing off to the kids on one nice big wave, but they got the last laugh when it tipped me off head first! :-)



Top left, fancy sand castles we made!


Aria got her pink waterproof cast just in time for the beach!
Kids trying their first toffee apples ever at the local market.  Might be the first and a last for a while too!! (they are the messiest, stickiest things!!)


The hut we made up at Nana and Grandad's cabin in the bush (last time we came with Nonna and Pa).
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Great photos Chelle! I'm glad the weather was so nice for you. It sure makes a difference in the holiday!

reagan. andrea. said...

Wow! What a lovely holiday! ..and what a beautiful scenic spot !!