Saturday, April 28, 2012


The other night we lit a fire up the paddock.  We had lots of old cardboard boxes and bits and pieces to burn out of Rohan's old office.  A little fairy came and visited and brought her colouring in with her.  We decided we'd make some cheese toasted sandwiches to nibble on too, in the waffle maker that Ro got for Father's day last year!  Now that he has moved his office to a new location, we were keen to get his old office area all nice and tidy for a playroom.  We set up the table tennis table today, so its going to be fantastic extra space this winter.



On ANZAC day this week it was a glorious day so we decided to go and visit the zoo.  The grounds seem to have been developed a lot in the year since we've been there and its a very picturesque place to walk around, even if there were no animals there!  I loved this vine growing over this stone bridge.


The kids had fun trying on a glove the size of an Orangatang's hand, and feeling the wirey hair of an Orangatang!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

reagan. andrea. said...

What great fun! :) A fire out in the paddock, with coloring books and yummy sandwiches! You'll have to put some photos on of Ro's new office space!

And what a pretty zoo! The red vine is stunning! I do love fall... but we're pretty happy to have spring at the moment! :)

Jewels said...

I just noticed you updated... Great photos! You're getting some nice weather it looks like and I think I recognize that skirt you're wearing :-) Looks good on you!