This is awesome! Definitely a keeper and thank you for sharing it with us :-) I bet you didn't know you are a cool mom chelle! ;-)
Hey thanks Ju :-) I did wonder whether she'd be saying the same things about me when she is 15?? :-)
Awww ... that is just precious. Love it!
Such a gorgeous poem! Love looking at your blog - you guys always look like you have a ton of fun :)
This IS a real keepsake - what a sweet girl, and I agree with her, even tho I haven't met any of you yet!! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is awesome! Definitely a keeper and thank you for sharing it with us :-) I bet you didn't know you are a cool mom chelle! ;-)
Hey thanks Ju :-) I did wonder whether she'd be saying the same things about me when she is 15?? :-)
Awww ... that is just precious. Love it!
Such a gorgeous poem! Love looking at your blog - you guys always look like you have a ton of fun :)
This IS a real keepsake - what a sweet girl, and I agree with her, even tho I haven't met any of you yet!! :)
Post a Comment