One Saturday prior to the school hols, Ro went on a firewood expedition as we were getting a bit low. Here he is with a couple of keen helpers, splitting it up and getting it into the garage. Dad kindly gave up a few hours to come and give him a hand too.

In the last week of term I took Harrison and Aria to the zoo for a trip. It was most enjoyable. I used to take the older girls more regularly, but haven't been so much with H&A. The orangutangs were most entertaining as usual! We will have to go again before too long.

In the last week of term I took Harrison and Aria to the zoo for a trip. It was most enjoyable. I used to take the older girls more regularly, but haven't been so much with H&A. The orangutangs were most entertaining as usual! We will have to go again before too long.


2 comments:
We haven't been to the zoo in a long time but you're right the kids always enjoy it.
The firewood splitting job looks like a big one, nice to have some extra help! The Zoo IS fun - I even enjoy it!:)
Post a Comment