I love these photos because they give me a little feel of what your home is like especially since I have never seen it in real! Those cherry tomatoes look so yum. I have to smile every time I see Pippa holding a hen!
Ju.... i smile every time I see her with a chicken in her arms too, I think that's why it isn't the first photo I've taken or posted! :-) You'd never get me giving a chook a hug under my arm!!! Look at the way she is holding its claws inbetween her fingers!
2 comments:
I love these photos because they give me a little feel of what your home is like especially since I have never seen it in real! Those cherry tomatoes look so yum. I have to smile every time I see Pippa holding a hen!
Ju.... i smile every time I see her with a chicken in her arms too, I think that's why it isn't the first photo I've taken or posted! :-) You'd never get me giving a chook a hug under my arm!!! Look at the way she is holding its claws inbetween her fingers!
Post a Comment