Thursday, February 7, 2013

Overnight Boating outing with Grandad, Nana and Uncle Brett

About a week after we returned from Matauri Bay we went for an overnight trip on Grandad's boat!  A first for us as a family and very exciting. Unfortunatley it was too windy to fish, but we had a nice time at the beach and even an early morning swim for all 4 of the kids!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

dewdrop said...

Fun times on the boat - what a great summer you've had!

Jewels said...

This looks wonderful! I'm not sure I've got good sea legs but I think I might like to try sailing some day...maybe when we get to NZ one of these years ;-)

reagan. andrea. said...

Would love to have an overnight trip on a boat again...There's nothing quite like it - so pretty where you are.. the morning swim doesn't even look too chilly! (Up in these northern seas we catch hypothermia in short order! :D)