Monday, May 6, 2013

The fun has begun!!

Hope you enjoy these photos as much as I did.  Patch, our wee piggy has joined our family.  The fun and games begun on Saturday not long after she arrived home and got away! :-)  I was informed that this would be the first and last time that Ro goes chasing after this pig! :-) ..... and to "put that camera down!... stop laughing and.... come and help!" :-) 
.... he did enjoy the pics later though! :-)

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jewels said...

I apologize Ro but I just had one of those holding my belly, rolling on the floor laughs at your expense! These photos are priceless! Thank you for sharing (Ro's a good sport :-))
If it makes you feel any better I have very vivid memories of my mom chasing piglets off the lawn with the broom and screaming at the them :-)

Rohan & Michelle, Philippa, Heidi, Harrison & Aria said...

Thanks, glad you enjoyed - of course I let the pig out on purpose to entertain...Let us know when you need some more entertainment and we can arrange. Maybe in a few months I will be able to put a saddle on it. Ro.

Unknown said...

Haha! That's so funny! :) Fraser completely sympathises with Ro, and could share some funny stories too. Like the time our pigs escaped, and he found them a few hours later contentedly munching away at the neighbours property, 3 properties down! Then it was all fun and games trying to chase them back home. Having pigs are such fun though.