Ok, here are some photos of our 2 week holiday to Australia! We had a great time. It was high time we visited!!... last time we were there as a family was over 2 years ago, Harrison and Aria were only 1. Needless to say they really got a lot out of their time there this time. We spent the first week here at Ro's parents:
Ronesia's pretty garden:

Their youngest dog, Maxi - all the kids very fond of him!
Ronesia's pretty garden:

Their youngest dog, Maxi - all the kids very fond of him!






2 comments:
Beautiful setting! And plenty to do it looks like :-) Ro has a happy smile in that photo of him driving the tractor...I wonder if he ever misses the farm?
It's been a while since I've had a chance to read or comment on your blog. I've enjoyed looking at all your photos of your time away. Looks like you had a wonderful time and the children look like they had lots of fun. As a side note, we need to catch up properly, it's been ages! Xx
Post a Comment