We thouroughly enjoyed our 3 nights we spent at Sarah and Ash and Indie's house. It was my first time to visit or stay (Ro and the older girls went a year ago) when in Oz. They have a beautiful home and a couple of acres on the outskirts of Melbourne. On Saturday morning we took the beautiful walk alongside the river, just minutes from their place and enjoyed a coffee whilst the kids played at the playground.
I'm disappointed I don't have more photos of Indie. The few that i did take, our camera was on a funny setting so they turned out blurry. Anyway, the kids all adored their little cousin and doted over her plenty. She is such a big girl now, walking everywhere!!

On Saturday afternoon (after Suz and I got a spot of shopping in!!)... we enjoyed a lighting a fire in the paddock. Suz had bought a packet of marshmellows which their pig Valentine, snatched out of Pippa's hand, and took off eating the packet and all!! All I could hear from the house was this screaming (and apparently he was chased with the rake!) :-)
I'm disappointed I don't have more photos of Indie. The few that i did take, our camera was on a funny setting so they turned out blurry. Anyway, the kids all adored their little cousin and doted over her plenty. She is such a big girl now, walking everywhere!!

On Saturday afternoon (after Suz and I got a spot of shopping in!!)... we enjoyed a lighting a fire in the paddock. Suz had bought a packet of marshmellows which their pig Valentine, snatched out of Pippa's hand, and took off eating the packet and all!! All I could hear from the house was this screaming (and apparently he was chased with the rake!) :-)



2 comments:
There's nothing like spending time with a sister and a brother! Both you and Ro can enjoy the visit...quite neat really.
You have some amazing pics and love the ones with Onslow and the girls! You will definitely have to put that album together! We had a great time being all together and was great to get to know the kids better :)
Post a Comment